Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 John Deere 2720 with 102 hr

200cx loader, wheel spacers, 6 wheel weights, hyd top link, rear remote, woods box blade, JD 5ft mower, i match, front forks, bucket.

$18,300.00 obo

tractor is located near Billings MT

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,800 Posts
Good luck with your sale. Great deal for someone. It's barely broken in at ~100 hours and you're including some nice attachments!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To bad your on the other end of the planet, I would $^&# can the idea of a new tractor and jump on this then sell my 2520. Dang.... 1200+ miles away.... :banghead::banghead::banghead:
NEWT, maybe there's a way.....
I've purchased a new to me 5525 from a dealer in York Nebraska which is 525 miles from your doorstep according to map quest.

my tractor is sitting in their shop waiting on a h260 loader from someplace in Michigan ( couldn't get a new model 540M untill February) I'm thinking it should be ready late next week or the following.

I'm not sure if the dealer has a return load lined up or if he's heading back empty...... thinking out loud.... let me know if your interested

Don

new battery 2016

20171123_212724_001.jpg

20171123_212806.jpg

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
To bad your on the other end of the planet, I would $^&# can the idea of a new tractor and jump on this then sell my 2520. Dang.... 1200+ miles away.... :banghead::banghead::banghead:
:dunno:sounds like maybe the stars might be lining up for ya-newt-good luck. it is defiantly a good price for everything. imo.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
NEWT, maybe there's a way.....
I've purchased a new to me 5525 from a dealer in York Nebraska which is 525 miles from your doorstep according to map quest.

my tractor is sitting in their shop waiting on a h260 loader from someplace in Michigan ( couldn't get a new model 540M untill February) I'm thinking it should be ready late next week or the following.

I'm not sure if the dealer has a return load lined up or if he's heading back empty...... thinking out loud.... let me know if your interested

Don

new battery 2016
Thanks!! Im one that wants to see and kick the tires around before buying anything. Not at all saying there is something wrong with your tractor. Great deal on it though! :bigthumb:

:dunno:sounds like maybe the stars might be lining up for ya-newt-good luck. it is defiantly a good price for everything. imo.:bigthumb:
Maybe I ought to just hook up BigJim's Gator here to my trailer and take a ride.... :laugh:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
heres the john deere 5 ft mower .

if I were to keep the mower, the forks and the box blade the price will be $15000.00

Screenshot_20171126-140821.jpg

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
GLWS, I paid more than that for my 2320 with ~300 hrs and just the loader and blower.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Pictures are not loading. They loaded good when you started the thread, but not now.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
That is a smoking deal.

·
Super Moderator
7,800 Posts
2720 tucked in the corner and waiting for a new home.

I'm not wanting to be a 2 tractor family.
Now that's what I call an upgrade! :good2:

:congrats::greentractorride::good2:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Yep, upgrade indeed!! :bigthumb: Dont worry, your 2720 will sell. Its a smokin deal! I did give it alot of thought, but wanted to go the larger size of the 2032. Going from my 2520 to your 2720 was only a hp advantage.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.