Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finish Potting Bench build for DIL Maria and about to load it on the Dodge.

Maria-1.JPG

Maria-2.JPG

Maria-3.JPG

Maria-4.JPG

Maria-5.JPG

Maria-6.JPG

Maria-7.JPG

Maria-8.JPG

Maria-9.JPG

The cedar is from our deck which I rebuilt in 2007. :thumbup1gif: I saved the lumber all these years for projects such as this.

I planed each 2 x 4" for the frame and boards.

I have two more to build, one for daughter Ruthie and one for DIL Shannon. :laugh:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
Good job! Looks great!!!!!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Looks great!! Is there a set of plans you used? I just told the wife the other day that I need to build one of these.....

·
Premium Member
14,718 Posts
Looks Great,, Really nice .:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks great!! Is there a set of plans you used? I just told the wife the other day that I need to build one of these.....
Whoops ~ No, not really, I kinda made it up as I went along. I have been working on a few drawings with basic dimensions since I have two more to build. Let me know if you'd like a copy . . . Marlin

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Really nice work especially since you just eyeballed it and did it. :bigbeer:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Whoops ~ No, not really, I kinda made it up as I went along. I have been working on a few drawings with basic dimensions since I have two more to build. Let me know if you'd like a copy . . . Marlin
If you don't mind sharing, that would be awesome! Thanks!! :bigbeer:

·
Registered
12,295 Posts
:bigthumb: i like it -Marlin. nice work

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you don't mind sharing, that would be awesome! Thanks!! :bigbeer:
Whoops ~ Honestly I don't mind . . . I'll see if I can work on it this afternoon. I'm going in for surgery Friday morning and I don't know how long I'll be in the hospital but I will get it to you soon.

·
Premium Member
13,342 Posts
This is great Marlin, nothing better than repurposed wood. :good2:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Whoops ~ Honestly I don't mind . . . I'll see if I can work on it this afternoon. I'm going in for surgery Friday morning and I don't know how long I'll be in the hospital but I will get it to you soon.
No rush!!! Hope surgery went well and you're recovering quickly!!!

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Very Nice!:good2::bigthumb:

·
Registered
180 Posts
That is pretty sweet! I hope the surgery goes well, and I would love to build one too!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts