Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I broke down and purchased the Power Flow bag system last October so only had a short time to use it before snow hit the ground. Works fantastic picking up the leaves and anything else that I happen to run over.
The one thing I can't live with though is it is not iMatch compatible.
I love my iMatch and have nearly a dozen attachments that each have a purpose and sometimes find myself swapping between 3 or 4 of them while doing a project. All my attachments if they didn't come iMatch compatible...... they soon became iMatch compatible.
The bagger is bulky and I found hard to handle and a pain the the butt when I needed to get my tractor ready for mowing. I knew there was no way I would put up with that much longer.
Snow is gone.
My first concern was travel in the 3pt and the chute connection. Thought I would need to install a funky looking flex pipe. Actually there is enough play and can drop the bagger to the floor if needed. The MMM only travels what.... like 6" to 8" anyways and thats what the stop gauge thingy is for.
I made it so the bagger can stand on it's own (huge plus) and now it takes only a few seconds to connect.

2013-04-11 13.29.06.jpg

2013-04-11 13.28.23.jpg

2013-04-11 13.29.30.jpg

2013-04-11 13.23.48.jpg

2013-04-11 13.16.48.jpg

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
This is awesome. Props to you Sir!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts