Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im having issues with my 3 point hitch on a 3032e compact tractor. Hitch will not lower at all with brush hog attached. It will raise about an inch or two but nothing going down. When I remove the brush hog from the hitch I can lower the hitch manually by putting rockshaft in position 1 and pushing down on the hitch with my hands. The hitch then has no problem raising without brush hog on. I have already checked the drop/lock valve and it is wide open so I don't think the valve is the issue. Any help is greatly appreciated thank you.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
If it will drop with no weight on it, it sounds like something must be physically binding. When it raises that couple inches, will it drop back down that far with the brush hog attached? Do you have a picture with the brush hog on the hitch?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Does a 3032 have draft control?

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
I am thinking that your rate of drop control is opposite of what you think it is. This is classic rate of drop problem.

Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If it will drop with no weight on it, it sounds like something must be physically binding. When it raises that couple inches, will it drop back down that far with the brush hog attached? Do you have a picture with the brush hog on the hitch?
I would say it more stops trying to raise and then returns to the position where it won’t lower. Not like it is hydraulically lowering. I don’t know but can get one tomorrow when I’m back at the ranch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.