Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had issuss with the 3 point arms not wanting to raise off an idle. This is a 2018 1025r with 25 hours on it. Shut machine down, checked hydraulic level, which was full and still won’t raise arms. If motor is set at high RPM’s arms will raise, but as soon as engine is idled down arms bleed down with rock shaft still in the raise position. Call JD to send a mechanic out to check problem, and while I was waiting for mechanic I took leave blower to blow off some grass particles between right side rear differential and linkage under fender. Then started up tractor and 3 point arms work perfect. I don’t see how the little bit of grass could have affected the arms movement. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
I've seen weird hydraulic problems before. I'm suspecting a bubble in the hydraulic lines. Run the PTO. Run the loader up and down. Same with rockshaft 3-pt. Disconnect and reconnect the power beyond port. Then see if it works. You may have cleared it simply by stopping the engine and starting it up again.

Reactions: kylew and Levi
1 - 2 of 2 Posts