Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Built a 3 point hitch seat. We get plenty of snow in michigan but no good sledding hills on my property. I'm always pulling the kids on sleds behind whatever farm truck is around. I put built a frame to hold a ford van seat so adults can ride and watch the kids if they want. I'll post more pics up when i get back to the shop that is in.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
We had snow here in west MI south of Holland... hope you got plenty of use when it was here-pretty sure any more that comes will be flash-in-the-pan type.

Nice work on this and your fork carriage-neighbor!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Ha how far south. I'm 5 min from Saugatuck

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Almost due east from Saugatuck, about 15 minutes.

·
Premium Member
14,081 Posts
Great job. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
If you need anything let me know. I do engineering, cad, and cnc work mostly.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the offer, careful though-I just might take you up on it. I do try to trade fairly though, so I’d at least try and repay the favor!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Awesome! Looks like fun for everyone :bigthumb:

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Built a 3 point hitch seat. We get plenty of snow in michigan but no good sledding hills on my property. I'm always pulling the kids on sleds behind whatever farm truck is around. I put built a frame to hold a ford van seat so adults can ride and watch the kids if they want. I'll post more pics up when i get back to the shop that is in.
:bigthumb: Pretty neat.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Looks like JD needs to come out with some kind of new warning sticker to address this much fun. lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts