Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Couldn't find exactly what I was looking for locally, so I cobbled together a combination 3 point hitch tooth harrow/seed row marker, for my 1025R tractor.

Had a single row cultivator laying around, so I removed the C tines added another 5 foot piece of angle iron. I used the existing holes where the C tines were attached and drilled a whole bunch more in the added angle iron to add points to.

Also in my left over parts bin I found a bunch of threaded rod cut offs collecting dust so I used them for the points.

...... and... no welding req'd... all bolt on stuff.. :)

The added angle iron also serves to level the ground in preparation for seeding crops like onion seedlings etc.

The 5 foot width covers all tire tracks.

Seems to work fairly well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,408 Posts
Couldn't find exactly what I was looking for locally, so I cobbled together a combination 3 point hitch tooth harrow/seed row marker, for my 1025R tractor.

Had a single row cultivator laying around, so I removed the C tines added another 5 foot piece of angle iron. I used the existing holes where the C tines were attached and drilled a whole bunch more in the added angle iron to add points to.

Also in my left over parts bin I found a bunch of threaded rod cut offs collecting dust so I used them for the points.

The added angle iron also serves to level the ground in preparation for seeding crops like onion seedlings etc.

The 5 foot width covers all tire tracks.

Seems to work fairly well.
I like it. :good2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts