Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I've gotten a good amount of intel off of this forum, especially while deciding which model to go with. Thank you for that.

I recently purchased my first tractor, a used 2018 JD 1025r; for my first appreciable piece of property (I'm from the Washington, DC area). The tractor came with the loader, mower deck and backhoe, but unfortunately, did not come with the standard 3 point hitch arms, turnbuckles, hardware, etc.

I have been having a hard time finding the assembly, but since it is included with all 1025r tractors, I am looking for a salvaged tractor or an unused kit.

Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

Thanks much!

Scott

·
Registered
662 Posts
Reactions: ScottW

·
Registered
662 Posts
You can get the part numbers from there, and plug them into greenfarmparts.com

code: ttwt
Gets you free shipping I believe.
Ttwt=tractor time with Tim. Great YouTuber, wealth of tractor info, gtt member and all-around good guy. :)

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2015 Chrysler Town & Country
151 Posts
Hello! I've gotten a good amount of intel off of this forum, especially while deciding which model to go with. Thank you for that.

I recently purchased my first tractor, a used 2018 JD 1025r; for my first appreciable piece of property (I'm from the Washington, DC area). The tractor came with the loader, mower deck and backhoe, but unfortunately, did not come with the standard 3 point hitch arms, turnbuckles, hardware, etc.

I have been having a hard time finding the assembly, but since it is included with all 1025r tractors, I am looking for a salvaged tractor or an unused kit.

Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

Thanks much!

Scott
You could try Good Works tractors. You can't trace your tractor back to where it was originally purchased and find the 3 pt that way? Kent

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You could try Good Works tractors. You can't trace your tractor back to where it was originally purchased and find the 3 pt that way? Kent
I am planning on looking at GWT... I am essentially waiting for the dealership I bought the tractor from to open on Monday and start there.

Thanks for the suggestion!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
You can get the part numbers from there, and plug them into greenfarmparts.com

code: ttwt
Gets you free shipping I believe.
Ttwt=tractor time with Tim. Great YouTuber, wealth of tractor info, gtt member and all-around good guy. :)
Code TTWT gets free economy shipping with GreenPartsStore.

GreenFarmParts does not offer free shipping, but code GTT will get you a 5% discount, which for many of my orders more than covers the shipping charges.

I usually try my orders with both sites, and then finalize the one that works out least expensive. That is typically GrrenPartsStore for heavier items, and GreenFarmParts for the lighter stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts