Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I was using my 1025r which a small tiller on the back, well I stopped to get a drink and the 3 point was surging, I lowered it all the way to the ground for about a mute then it hasn’t done it since, I has it lifted up because I was moving dirt with the loader, it was like it was still trying to raise up the whole time masking a surging weird noise, anyone ever had that happen? Should I be worried

·
Registered
109 Posts
If it only does it when all the way up the"draft" linkage may need to be adjusted.
That is the linkage that tells the 3 point where to stop lifting according to lever placement.
If it does the surging everywhere there may be an issue with the cylinder for the rock shaft.
I bet it's just out of adjustment.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Could be the rock shaft valve.
I purchased a 2018 used and had the same
Problem...happened on the first use. It’s an expensive repair...I ended up trading it in vs repairing it and jist
Buying a brand new 2020.5

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Could be the rock shaft valve.
I purchased a 2018 used and had the same
Problem...happened on the first use. It’s an expensive repair...I ended up trading it in vs repairing it and jist
Buying a brand new 2020.5
If it is the dealer should fix it for free, it’s brand new

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If it only does it when all the way up the"draft" linkage may need to be adjusted.
That is the linkage that tells the 3 point where to stop lifting according to lever placement.
If it does the surging everywhere there may be an issue with the cylinder for the rock shaft.
I bet it's just out of adjustment.

What is the draft linkage? Is that the turnbuckle that adjusts the one arm? And that was the only time it’s done it so far and I’ve used it quite a bit with a power rake, I thought maybe it was just a little hiccup since that was the only time, I lowered the power rake down to the ground and took the pressure off the 3 point for a couple minutes then went back to work and it didn’t do it anymore

·
Premium Member
16,440 Posts
What is the draft linkage? Is that the turnbuckle that adjusts the one arm? And that was the only time it’s done it so far and I’ve used it quite a bit with a power rake, I thought maybe it was just a little hiccup since that was the only time, I lowered the power rake down to the ground and took the pressure off the 3 point for a couple minutes then went back to work and it didn’t do it anymore
It is actually called the feedback rod (1-series do not have draft control). See the highlighted component below. The rod length is adjusted by turning the two nuts (#33) which controls the position of #32.

Here is another of the feedback rod (shown in red).

·
Registered
109 Posts
It is actually called the feedback rod (1-series do not have draft control). See the highlighted component below. The rod length is adjusted by turning the two nuts (#33) which controls the position of #32.

View attachment 752019

Here is another of the feedback rod (shown in red).

View attachment 752020
Thank you.
That's what I was talking about
If it is adjusted wrong, it will tell the three point to raise even if it is all the way up causing the hydraulics to"bypass"and labor the pump.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you.
That's what I was talking about
If it is adjusted wrong, it will tell the three point to raise even if it is all the way up causing the hydraulics to"bypass"and labor the pump.

Thank you, if it happens again I will take it to the dealer, the tech that put mine together sucked, or doesn’t take pride in his work, I’ve had to adjust a lot of stuff that they should have already done

1 - 8 of 8 Posts