Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured out a way to fix the three point lever stop. I just added a larger washer between the lever and the stop. It the larger brass colored washer in the pic. The problem is the plastic sides spread apart and the factory washer slips down.

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can the original washer I’m my pic and I noticed you can see where the washer dug into the plastic when I over tightened it.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
I just wanted to say - for a such an expensive machine, the 3 point adjustment stop sure does feel .... "chintzy".

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Yup...one discussion about it here:

Position control depth stop upgrade

The thread started for the 1025R, but we found that the Gen II 2025R is the same. The washer only fix works, but we found the U-shaped clamp goes a bit further as it holds the plastic rails from being able to expand when clamping down.

·
Registered
11,923 Posts
Yup...one discussion about it here:

Position control depth stop upgrade

The thread started for the 1025R, but we found that the Gen II 2025R is the same. The washer only fix works, but we found the U-shaped clamp goes a bit further as it holds the plastic rails from being able to expand when clamping down.
This one right here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:good2:

You might not realize it kylew, but I've literally thanked you dozens of times during use.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
This one right here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:good2:

You might not realize it kylew, but I've literally thanked you dozens of times during use.
You are so welcome my friend. If I recall, you got one of the originals, made from steel. If you're interested in a stainless upgrade, I have a couple left from the last batch, but would need a day or two to put some finishing touches on it. I tweaked the design some to get some concrete...ahem...production numbers. :hide2:

Shoot me a PM if interested.

·
Registered
11,923 Posts
You are so welcome my friend. If I recall, you got one of the originals, made from steel. If you're interested in a stainless upgrade, I have a couple left from the last batch, but would need a day or two to put some finishing touches on it. I tweaked the design some to get some concrete...ahem...production numbers. :hide2:

Shoot me a PM if interested.
There are others who should hit you up for one, mine is perfectly functional the way it is. I honestly wouldn’t notice a difference, though I appreciate your offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
95 Posts
That’s a simple fix. My problem seems to come from the slop in the linkage of the rock shaft lever......hope I Used the correct terminology.

I should add that mine is a 2038r

1 - 9 of 9 Posts