Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A carry-all is one of those things I thought I would not really use......after years of not having one I'm all for one.

For toting bulky, awkward, sometimes heavy items like the propane weed burner, chain saw, firewood, kids, animals dead or alive. It would seem a carry-all would be like an addition of a f.e.l, but items more accessible by the operator if need be....... Why now the needing of one? Just took that long for me to realize I could really use one:unknown:

Probably gunna build one need some ideas for a killer carry-all, spare me nothing for ideas....

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
So far my Omni Transformer with the carry all they offer has been pretty handy. Wish I had got the side screens thou.... Mine has the 2" receiver on the front and the bottom so I could plug it into the standard hitch on the back so it would be lower to the ground.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not heard of this Omni transformer before.... you build or buy it 636?

I like how the sprayer is integrated

Like the receiver hitch idea too

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Omni is a site sponsor. Transformer - OMNI Mfg LLC

Their Transformer hitch has a bunch of attachments available for one already very handy platform.

The sprayer is an ATV sprayer with 2 nozzle boom system. I just attached the boom to my Carry All and hooked the power to my 12V cig lighter. TSC has the Sprayer and the 12V dc adapter. It's nice because it has a switch so you can flip the sprayer on and off without having to hit the button on the unit itself.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/fimco-15-gallon-atv-mounted-sprayer

I can't find the handy 12V kit on their website.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If the ad would have been a snake, it would've had me..... Thanks 636

I did check the Omni transformer link out, many uses and built sturdy.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts