Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I recently purchased a JD1025r TLB. I was getting it ready for my tiller and realized I don't have hitch arms. So stupid question, do they come with the tractor and my dealer forgot to give them to me, or do I have to buy them separate. Also, are they hidden on the tractor somewhere? I called my dealer, but missed them by a few minutes, so I wasn't able to get the answer from them, and it will bother me if I wait till Monday.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I'm on the third trip and counting with the items the dealer forgot to send with my new 1025 TLB. It is a bit annoying. I may be semi-retired, but my time is still valuable. The first time I had waited 30 minutes while they checked and searched. I finally left and came back two hours later and had to wait another 20 minutes. The last time I got pretty pointed with the sales rep, expressed my frustration, and told him if I had to wait again while they searched for it, I wouldn't be happy. It was on the service desk counter when I walked in the door.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I got in touch with my dealer and he dropped them off after he got off work. I am pretty impressed with my dealership so far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts