Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are sitting and doing nothing but taking up space. There is one wheel that hat rust and the paint bubbling up, but the tire is holding air. These came off of a 3032e. Sizes are 27x8.5-15 front and 41x14-20 rear on factory John Deere 6 lug wheels. I will make someone a great deal, way less than I paid for them or we can do some horse trading.

Make me a reasonable offer and you may become the new owner of these puppies. I will even drive within reason to meet you, possibly a good distance if there is a great restaurant to try out.

$400 OBRO

If you have any questions, I would be happy to try and answer them.

Located in the 76085 zip and I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance of my farm.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
So near and yet so far, 3046R has 8 lug rear flanges, 6 lug front.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ag Express may have a set of factory new pull offs if you are interested, we can work something out price wise.

·
Premium Member
4,470 Posts
If anybody is wondering, the 3039R rear has 8 lugs.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Ag Express may have a set of factory new pull offs if you are interested, we can work something out price wise.
Not sure I understand, please explain.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Your were too kind. Spoke to John at Ag Express - he had no separate wheels but did have fully mounted take-offs. the pricing was so close to your adjusted price plus freight and next best price I found for rims to swap out; that new rubber won me. Much appreciated, your offer, good luck on eventual sale.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You are welcome, glad you found a set

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I sent you a PM

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk