Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone help?

I had new curl cylinders fitted a few months back due to leak down, bit of a complicated saga but after they repaired mine the Deere warranty ones arrived, after 2 months later.
I rarely use the bucket but did this weekend and I use it even less to dump at height.
Anyway, dumping into a skip this was far as it dumped, it didn't seem right/enough/what I remember...is i? Anyone got one they wouldn't mind comparing

I can't draw on the picture but you can see the amount of dump

You can also see just below the pin bracket isn't touching the loader frame, I can see witness marks and I swear it used to stop there

Finally when closed or curled back the ram doesn't fully enter the cylinder 1-2 inches remain visible despite being fully back.

I'm begining to believe the dealers ordered the wrong one or Deere sent the wrong one, but would really appreciate someone with a 3e loader confirming before I email the dealer

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
'20 1025R, 120R, 54D
1,794 Posts
Certainly seems like the wrong cylinder...

·
Premium Member
'20 1025R, 120R, 54D
1,794 Posts

·
Registered
JD 3032E, + loader, ripper, road scraper, forks, Woodmaxx, 10-wheel disc, 12" auger
48 Posts
You can operate the original cylinders manually, or with compressed air to get the extended/retracted lengths and compare to the new cylinders. Is the 300E loader different from my 2017 H160?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The dealer has the original...probably thrown them by now, otherwise i would have measured them.
I was planning to measure the main lift cylinders as i feel they are the ones fitted to the front...must get round to it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts