Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started noticing a trail of fluid every place I moved the tractor. Checked the dipstick on the rear axle and it was bone dry. I had alot of residue and dust all over the rear end and under the seat. I pressure washed everything to get it clean and filled with hydraulic oil to watch for a leak. It looks like it is leaking on top of the transmission, under the seat. When I flip the seat up, I can see it pooling on top of the casing but I can't tell where its coming from. How does that happen within nothing running, nothing should be under pressure. Any ideas? Tractor is only 10 months old. So far John Deere is letting me down, I've had nothing but issues with this thing.

·
Registered
JD 3032E, + loader, ripper, road scraper, forks, Woodmaxx, 10-wheel disc, 12" auger
51 Posts
The rockshaft mechanism is on top of the transmission, right under the seat. The big piston in it uses hydraulic pressure to raise the 3point hitch, it sounds to me like a leaker. I believe mine has an outside hydraulic line going to the top of the cylinder. Is a fitting leaking?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts