Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to make sure my tractor has a draw bar when it is delivered. If it's not standard equipment, I'm gonna lean on the dealer and get him to install one for free.
Does anyone happen to know if it comes with one as standard equipment?

·
Premium Member
12,641 Posts
I recall this coming up before and I seem to remember that the drawbar is optional on the e-series machines. I see in the 3025e configuration tool there is a selection for a drawbar kit (BLV10918) that includes support bracket and retention pin. It is around $170.

·
Administrator
18,266 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I want to make sure my tractor has a draw bar when it is delivered. If it's not standard equipment, I'm gonna lean on the dealer and get him to install one for free.
Good luck getting that for free. Be happy with a free hat.

·
Registered
88 Posts
My dealer doesn't sell them without the draw bar. When I bought mine 2 years ago, that was their response. No idea if they threw it in or if it was part of their package price really.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,661 Posts
Really? A drawbar is an option?

·
Premium Member
12,641 Posts
Really? A drawbar is an option?
The E-series machines are all about limited features to reduce the price. But I do agree a tractor without a draw bar seems silly.

·
Registered
174 Posts
It's optional, mine (2017, so not the redesigned version) did not come with one. Maybe its changed with the redesign because a lot of the ones I see on the lot now have them, but maybe its just rolled into the price.

·
Registered
166 Posts
My 2018 came with one, but I can't say it wasn't part of the package deal.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Yes, it’s an “option” on the 3025e. I managed to get the iMatch thrown in but I was definitely charged for the drawbar.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My dealer doesn't sell them without the draw bar. When I bought mine 2 years ago, that was their response. No idea if they threw it in or if it was part of their package price really.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I just found out that our dealer orders all of their tractors with the drawbar kit. Lucky me!

·
Premium Member
12,641 Posts
I just found out that our dealer orders all of their tractors with the drawbar kit. Lucky me!
But you are still being charged extra for it, right?

·
Registered
82 Posts
But you are still being charged extra for it, right?
I'm sure you probably are, but it wasn't a line item on my invoice and there was no discussion about it, but my 3025e came with it.

·
Registered
677 Posts
My Kubota L2900 came with a draw bar, in the 20 years I owned the tractor, never used it. It was handy in the shop though as a weight. My MX8 shredder is a pull type and does use a draw bar but it's a PITA to hook up.

Reactions: 69project

·
Registered
91 Posts
The E on the model number stands for "economy". That is to keep the initial cost down.
Options cost $$, if you cannot pimp the dealer to throw them in on the deal. Hope it works for you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts