Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys was bushing hogging this afternoon stop light came on so i shut it down. Now when i turn the key on the oil light blinks. Ive checked the oil. Level is fine. Will be putting a manual gauge on it tomorrow to verify if its getting pressure or not. If i have pressure I’ll be changing the sensor. I’ll be changing oil also to be certain the filter isnt clogged. Any thing else i should check besides these things?

·
Registered
3046R, 320R loader, 375A BH, 72D MMM, 4406H BB, County Line Landscape Rake, Fimco 40gal 3pt sprayer
133 Posts
Hey guys was bushing hogging this afternoon stop light came on so i shut it down. Now when i turn the key on the oil light blinks. Ive checked the oil. Level is fine. Will be putting a manual gauge on it tomorrow to verify if its getting pressure or not. If i have pressure I’ll be changing the sensor. I’ll be changing oil also to be certain the filter isnt clogged. Any thing else i should check besides these things?
Is it just blinking while the key is on but the engine isn't running yet? Or does it keep blinking after you start the engine?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.