Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 3035D last year, and I absolutely love it! I'm looking to add 2 rear spools for the top and tilt functions, but I'm not willing to pay the Stealership $2500 to do the job. I can buy the valves, and make the hoses needed for the job. The only question is to where to tap the hydraulics at. I assume that there must be a "power beyond" port on the loader control, then I can "T" the tank return line. I am not finding anything on this anywhere though. Is the 3035D loader control the same as any other 3 series? What part do I need to tap into the existing 300E loader control on my tractor?

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
There is probably a port you can find on the loader valve, marked as PB. Alot of the OEM stuff, the ports designations are part of the casting.

Example....(A1, A2, B1, B2, PB)
Shoe Green Product Plastic Fashion accessory

Green Circuit component Gas Engineering Electronic component

Then it's just a matter of determining the type of fitting needed.

Pics are not of a 3D series machine, just an example.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info!

There is probably a port you can find on the loader valve, marked as PB. Alot of the OEM stuff, the ports designations are part of the casting.

Example....(A1, A2, B1, B2, PB)
View attachment 779370
View attachment 779371

Then it's just a matter of determining the type of fitting needed.

Pics are not of a 3D series machine, just an example.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Does JD offer a diverter valve that can run off the SCV for the loader? A push button Diverter kit might be a lot easier to use because then you can run the joystick for the top and tilt and it is just a matter of running a couple additional lines to the back from the diverter valve for your top and tilt.

I have diverter kit on my 420 loader for my 4310 and I absolutely love it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've considered using diverters. The fact that going that route allows easy control of top and tilt while operating, but the cost is really the same either way. I kinda like them being on their own spools as well though. Regardless, I'm not made of money, so I won't be using green parts. LOL Too many options at much lower cost that are just as well made, if not better.

Does JD offer a diverter valve that can run off the SCV for the loader? A push button Diverter kit might be a lot easier to use because then you can run the joystick for the top and tilt and it is just a matter of running a couple additional lines to the back from the diverter valve for your top and tilt.

I have diverter kit on my 420 loader for my 4310 and I absolutely love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts