Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

2,652 Posts
There is probably a port you can find on the loader valve, marked as PB. Alot of the OEM stuff, the ports designations are part of the casting.

Example....(A1, A2, B1, B2, PB)
Shoe Green Product Plastic Fashion accessory

Green Circuit component Gas Engineering Electronic component

Then it's just a matter of determining the type of fitting needed.

Pics are not of a 3D series machine, just an example.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.