·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your most used

I use the 5 ft woods finish mower. 5 acres cut every 7-10 days
Love my bucket

Wondering if I should bet the 4 in 1 bucket or a grapple
What’s the diff between the root grapple and the debris grapple. I can see the diff but what do you guys see as being the best.
Want a land plane. Should I get the 5ft which is same width of tractor or 6 ft.
Want snow blade for the front. Should I get one same as tractor width or larger. Thinking 6 ft and use angled.
Want cruise control
Want to Add hydrolics to front and rear Have to for grapple and front blade.
Ballast box
Want a Berger seat suggestions?

·
Registered
121 Posts
What are your most used

Love my bucket

What’s the diff between the root grapple and the debris grapple. I can see the diff but what do you guys see as being the best.
Want snow blade for the front. Should I get one same as tractor width or larger. Thinking 6 ft and use angled.
Want cruise control
Ballast box
Grapple! Had mine for 9 months and it is attached the vast majority of the time. I dont know the difference between grapple types. I got the CTA because it is the lightest I could find. It has never failed to do any job I asked of it.

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
663 Posts
What are your most used

Love my bucket

Want cruise control
Ballast box
Just my opinion here.

A 4n1 bucket is good for demo clean up, other than that it is a swiss army knife, not good at anything, but will do it all. If you are dealing with vegetation, get a grapple.

I prefer this grapple from Everything Attachments for your size tractor. https://www.everythingattachments.com/Compact-Tractor-Wicked-Root-Grapple-50-Single-lid-p/eta-cut-sl-rg-50.htm

If you only have flat ground, you can get by with a 6 footer, if you have hills, then go with a 5 footer. ETA's is a bit better than the competitors because of cost, overall weight, height & length of side rails IMO.

https://www.everythingattachments.com/Land-Leveler-Land-Plane-With-Scarifier-Rippers-p/eta-land-leveler-ws-2.htm

6 foot width, if not a 7 footer for a snow blade.

Yes on the cruise control.

Rear remotes Rear hydraulic kit

Loader 3rd function Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks <<Hydraulics>>

Not a fan of ballast boxes, yes they have there place, I just prefer to use an implement for 3pt weight.

I like the Michigan suspension seats. Similar to this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MILSCO-BLACK-SUSPENSION-SEAT-SCAG-HUSTLER-EXMARK-BOBCAT-DIXIE-CHOPPER-ZTR-HE/171876072435?epid=697784282&hash=item28049cbbf3:g:PvYAAOSw7NNULurF

Good luck with your choices.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I use my pallet forks the most. My ballast box is usually on the tractor as well. I would recommend sticking with 5’ implements. You may run out of power with a 6’ implement full of dirt, snow, etc.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
For the grapple, it depends on what you want to use it for. I have the artillian grapple on my 3025E. It is a holdover from my 2210 but it hooks right up. It is what I consider a root style. If you want to clear land or woods of under brush, roots, etc as well as picking up logs, rocks, etc get a root grapple. If you are just going to pick up brush/debris then get that style but I think it limits you. WR Long sells a debris type one if I recall. Looks nice but I would never be able to use it for what use my grapple for. My grapple is a jack of all trades type tool that doesn't live the easiest of lives so whatever you get, make sure it's robust.

I use the WR Long 3rd function valve but artillian uses a diverter valve setup. I used that on my 2210. Both have their advantages but I am used to my WR Long 3rd function and prefer it now.

I have a 5 foot land plane for my 3025e. Rarely does it over power my tractor and only when I am pulling through really thick wet clay, it will slow me down and I will have to take a smaller bite. I would go with the 6 footer since you have a 38hp engine with more torque, it can handle it in my mind. My 25hp can probably handle a 6 foot land plane if I only used it on my gravel drive way. :greentractorride:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts