Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a message from my dealer that they are having issues installing the second set of scv with the backhoe. It appears that JD does not allow this configuration, " Deere does not allow for a customer to have a backhoe and the 2nd set of scv on back of tractor. So we have all parts out and looking for proper way to make the hoses so it will work "
Has anyone with an E series done this? If so , do you have any pics of install or a procedure you can share? I know it can be done on the R series but the E series is it's own lil beast. lol Thanks
Bill

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know there are not a lot of e series owners but I thought someone would have chimed in on this !! Hopefully my dealer can figure it out.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
sorry no help here, I have seen it on a R series, but have not on a E series. Keep us posted on the progress, pretty sure there are others out there that would like to know this also.

Reactions: Xesike

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, was at the dealer yesterday to sign the paperwork. Got to see the tractor, well at least pieces of it as they figure things out. This thing is going to have more plumbing than my house :LOL::ROFLMAO:. They are confident that they can get it done. Delivery is scheduled for Monday. I will post pics of my new baby then and try to give some good shots of the install.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts