Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was thinking of an inexpensive way to add a hydraulic top link to my 3039r cab, it has the 3rd SCV which is used to operate the MMM deck lift. Is it possible to add a quick connect tee/3way valve to go between these function with a simple flip of at small valve? Is such a thing commercially available? I know I can make up one with a bunch of stuff, not thrilled with how that would look. I’ve looked at the BLV10649 kit, but cringe every time I look up the cost.

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
10,538 Posts
Are you planning to use the T-n-T at the same time as the mower?

If I was using a box blade or similar equipment on the back I probably wouldn't want the mower deck on at the same time. Same goes the other way, if I was mowing I wouldn't want the blade on the back.

I am sure a diverter would do what you are asking though.

Reactions: PJR832

·
Administrator
18,768 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,538 Posts
KennyD to the rescue. :good2:

Just be careful what you ask for, or at least have your wallet ready.

Reactions: PJR832 and Kennyd

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This would only be for separate usages, so mower would be off.

I checked out Ken’s site, cool stuff, but it is more than I was thinking of biting off. I was hoping to find a male QC fitting, and a three way valve with two female QC fittings.

·
Administrator
18,768 Posts
This would only be for separate usages, so mower would be off.

I checked out Ken’s site, cool stuff, but it is more than I was thinking of biting off. I was hoping to find a male QC fitting, and a three way valve with two female QC fittings.
Yes, I figured.

A 3-way valve is $60ish, plus three couplers are $13+, then maybe some other fittings and your at $100 few things in hydraulics are cheap. What I don't like about the 3-way valve idea is that you'll have a 10" or 12" contraption hanging there, then after add the weight of the hoses your creating a ton of side load on your couplers and they will leak prematurely.

https://www.hydraulicstore.com/hydraulic/valves/ball-valves/steel-3-way-full-port-sae-o-ring?page=1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts