Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you to those who run and support this forum. I purchased a John Deere 3039R in the wake of Hurricane Michael last year and have just over 100hrs on the machine so far. We live on seven acres that were previously wooded and now are barren after the storm. I have tried searching around this forum and on the net and can't find the answer to this question. I currently have an error code that reads "OIL PRESS DISCONN". I realize that it means a sensor is not sending the right information to the computer but I cannot find any information of rectifying this issue. I checked the engine oil and it is fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I really cannot afford it to sit around the dealer for something simple at this point.

·
Administrator
18,768 Posts

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Can you call the dealer to have them tell you what the code is?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called the dealer and although they were friendly and tried they had no idea. Going back over it I found a single wire that attached to a sensor in the block that was loose. It was located directly behind the dipstick and required you to be at eye level to see it. I replaced the wire onto it’s contact and all is well again.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I called the dealer and although they were friendly and tried they had no idea. Going back over it I found a single wire that attached to a sensor in the block that was loose. It was located directly behind the dipstick and required you to be at eye level to see it. I replaced the wire onto it’s contact and all is well again.
I guess you can't get any better than that. It actually told you what was wrong with it. You just had to find where it was disconnected. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts