Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everyone happy to report my new 3039R Cab tractor has finally arrived and I couldn’t be happier. I do have one hydraulic question but I think it’s going to require a little explanation of what hydraulics I have. I have the 1st & 2nd Mid mount Loader SCV’s, 3rd rear SCV, Power Beyond, and rear 4th & 5th powered by diverted switch.

Now my question is it normal for my 3 point not to raise or lower when my power beyond is connected to my back hoe? I was surprised when I went to remove the back hoe and the three point wouldn’t lower the back hoe until I disconnected the power beyond from the backhoe and re-connected the tractor return line. I guess I figured since I need the three point to lower the back hoe and I may need to make adjustments to the backhoe positioning with its hydraulics, both would function at the same time.

One additional question, anyone ever put there larger frame backhoe on a cart to move around in the shop? Pictures? (I know I should probably just use the search function on this one)

Any feedback would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
12,680 Posts
Now my question is it normal for my 3 point not to raise or lower when my power beyond is connected to my back hoe? I was surprised when I went to remove the back hoe and the three point wouldn’t lower the back hoe until I disconnected the power beyond from the backhoe and re-connected the tractor return line. I guess I figured since I need the three point to lower the back hoe and I may need to make adjustments to the backhoe positioning with its hydraulics, both would function at the same time.
Nothing to position on the 375A/385A backhoe as you remove it. Pin goes in the lower hole (storage position) for the main boom. Set the front of the bucket edge parallel with the dipperstick. Remove the two hydraulic lines for the backhoe from the tractor. Hook back up the return line for the 3 point. Raise the tree point to take the weight off the frame pins & remove them. Lower the back hoe. (Make sure it is a level surface.) Drive forward. Remove the lift bar from the 3 point lift arms. Install the top link. Connect your favorite 3 point implement.

Your dealer should have gone through this with you and even demonstrated it.

You should have also received a manual. The steps are in there as well.

·
Administrator
20,886 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
This looks great any chance you have pictures with the backhoe on the cart?
No sir I sure don’t. The machine is over at my dads place right now also. But next time I have it over here I’ll put it on there. The bucket sits right in that cradle thats welded on a 45 degree angle, and the long frame rails that go under the tractor sit between those small pieces of square tubing to keep it from sliding off. I actually made this thing for my Kubota backhoe years ago..but I modified it to accept Deere’s 385 when I traded in that Kubota tractor.

·
Registered
113 Posts
No sir I sure don’t. The machine is over at my dads place right now also. But next time I have it over here I’ll put it on there. The bucket sits right in that cradle thats welded on a 45 degree angle, and the long frame rails that go under the tractor sit between those small pieces of square tubing to keep it from sliding off. I actually made this thing for my Kubota backhoe years ago..but I modified it to accept Deere’s 385 when I traded in that Kubota tractor.
Actually..I take that back...heres an indirect pic of it...disregard the goat 😁

1 - 9 of 9 Posts