Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ordered a 3039r with cab. I don't want to take any grief on this, but I have a question on how I would want it set up. I have the 3rd function with the switch on the joystick. I plan to use a front blade on the loader for snow removal, and a frontier blower on the 3pt. On the council by the three point lever there is a empty slot for what I am assuming it's for a hydraulic lever if you don't get the electric over hydraulic switch in the joystick. I am asking if I can just set up another scv with a lever in this slot and not get the electric diverter and 4th and 5th scv. Sorry for rambling on. I plan on asking the dealer about this as well, but thought I would ask on here also.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I bought a 3039r in September. With the cab you have to get the electric diverter kit for the 4th and 5th scv. There is also a kit that runs hydraulic lines from the rear to the loader bucket area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I understand all that I was just wondering why they have that open slot for a lever if you can't use it. Essentially what I want is equivalent to the electrohydraulic SCV which it has with the button on the joystick. And then Add an additional SCV that would just be controlled by a lever in that open slot

deere.jpg

·
Registered
84 Posts
I also have the 3039r with cab, you will really enjoy having one.

I think that plate is used on other tractors like the 4 series where you can get the hydraulic option you mentioned.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
That's what I was kind of guessing. I would probably be fine with just the third scv and switch back and forth from the loader, or should I bite the bullet and just add the 4th and 5th scv with diverter?
I don't see myself ever needing three remotes on the back. I can think of a few instances where two would be convenient. Does the diverter kit come with everything I need for like $1600 or do I need that and the $900 diverter kit. Or does anyone know if there is an after market kit that I can accomplish my original plan with? Thanks for the imput

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have the electric diverter 4th and 5th on my 3320 and have never regretted it, its always hooked up to the top n tilt cylinders and the 3rd function (located at the rear) is run to the front for a grapple. If I ever have a need for 3 at back its ready to go.

·
Registered
84 Posts
That's what I was kind of guessing. I would probably be fine with just the third scv and switch back and forth from the loader, or should I bite the bullet and just add the 4th and 5th scv with diverter?
I don't see myself ever needing three remotes on the back. I can think of a few instances where two would be convenient. Does the diverter kit come with everything I need for like $1600 or do I need that and the $900 diverter kit. Or does anyone know if there is an after market kit that I can accomplish my original plan with? Thanks for the imput
The third SCV would be the buttons on the loader joystick. If you can get by with one SCV, it would be fine. If you need more I’d advise the 4 and 5th kit, and unfortunately it is about $1600.

Are you getting a mid mount mower? I have mine on the 3rd SCV which comes with the deluxe cab.

·
Registered
162 Posts
BoltOnHooks.com sells an electric diverter for the cab which splits the factory 3rd SCV into two sets of valves. That's probably your cheapest and simplest option.

Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks Scroll down on the page until you see the 3x20 series diverter.

Rick

Reactions: Kennyd
1 - 8 of 8 Posts