Green Tractor Talk banner

3046R auxiliary function at key switch not working

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Jet Dr. 
#1 ·
Hello all, I went to change out the factory radio with something that I can Bluetooth. Long story short now I cannot get the switched power function of the key to work( nothing not even dash lights when I turn the key to the left. ) I have checked all of the mini fuses -all good. The 3 black box fuses in the fuse block do not relate to the function of the aux key best I can tell. Tractor starts and dash illuminates with out issue when turning key to the right. Any Suggestions? Thanks in advance Dan

#4 · (Edited)
Just installed a Pioneer radio in my 3046R and I don't think my dash lights come on on acc, my factory radio did not work on acc but the Pioneer does. I used a Metra 12070-1758 adapter from Crutchfield to plug directly in to factory wiring. I am thinking that the radio is the only function on mine working on Acc, I will verify later today.

Larry

Just verified with key in acc position only funtions on mine are radio & A/C fan if turned on.

Reactions: PJR832
#5 ·
Just verified with key in acc position only funtions on mine are radio & A/C fan if turned on.
That is correct. With the key in ACC the radio will work and oddly enough the A/C compressor clutch and blower will come on if left on. No lights will illuminate on the dash. Just like a car when placed to ACC.

Jeff

Reactions: deere36
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.