Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new to this so forgive my etiquette if improper...
Just brought home my 2018 3046r (purchased this spring with a mid mount mower and loader) after JD installed a front mount 59” Snowblower. Have a couple questions after looking a little closer. They sent me home with the front grill guard and the hooks in front for the mid mount mower removed. Will I need to remove the front pto mounting bracket and reinstall the hooks for the mower? Looks like that would not be a lot of fun. Otherwise it looks like the front hitch is fairly straight forward. Won’t be a problem until the spring but just curious more than anything.
Thanks for any info.

·
Administrator
18,274 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to GTT JCW,
I believe these are the brackets you'll need if you keep the front 3PH in place. I also think you have to take the PTO hanger off.

This link used to work, but their server may be down unless they moved the file:

https://salesmanual.deere.com/sales/salesmanual/en_NA/material_handling/attachments/_cut_equipment/lvb25820_front_3-pt_hitch_brackets_60d-72d_mowers.html?fbclid=IwAR0-7HyEGCwmVcYH5JYbGaDGfSKxS0GmjyddieFdT1PhbpZhCwweMT3B_vo
Thank you. That’s what I was looking for. Surprised JD didn’t sell me a pair of those before leaving.

·
Administrator
18,274 Posts
They (or he) probably did not know about them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts