Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
Just noticed that my alternator may not be working.......... I am getting 12.75V at the battery before starting..............with the unit running it drops to about 12.3V. I put a charger on the batt awhile back just to maintain it. I read somewhere that i should pull a cable off when charging? I noticed in the parts listing that there is an alternator diode # AT103399.........could i have blow that and thats why i am not charging or is my just alternator not charging?...........I didnt see a part # on that machine for a voltage regulator, but did see a few other diodes as well.........didnt see any fusible links either.

Just wanted to see what you guys thought, I would sure appreciate it!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello All,
Just noticed that my alternator may not be working.......... I am getting 12.75V at the battery before starting..............with the unit running it drops to about 12.3V. I put a charger on the batt awhile back just to maintain it. I read somewhere that i should pull a cable off when charging? I noticed in the parts listing that there is an alternator diode # AT103399.........could i have blow that and thats why i am not charging or is my just alternator not charging?...........I didnt see a part # on that machine for a voltage regulator, but did see a few other diodes as well.........didnt see any fusible links either.

Just wanted to see what you guys thought, I would sure appreciate it!!!
I see you posted this about a year ago. I was just curious how it turned out. I just bought a used 319D.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts