Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought the 322 the head lights did not work but the tail lights did - so I tried new bulbs - still did not work- with ignition switch and light switch still on - I forgot to turn them off - I pulled the fuses to check them - they were ok - when I tried the lights again nothing worked - found out the light switch burned out - replaced it they worked. the next day I tried to move the tractor , as soon as took it out of neutral it died , so I held the button on the switch in i could move the tractor. I took the tractor out side to warm it up and try the snow blower - as soon as i moved the PTO switch the tractor died - turned the switch off it kept running - I was wondering if the time delay relay under the tractor went bad . Everything happened at one time .

·
Registered
859 Posts
Does yours have the brake switch? Do you have the TM? Have you checked and clean the grounds? Have you checked/cleaned the connections on the switches and the neutral start relay and checked the switches with a meter to verify their operation?

Why did you start another thread?

You already had a thread going: 322 Electrical problems -

1 - 2 of 2 Posts