Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
325 garden tractor

I prefer cutting my grass higher than most and its well beyond what the turn dial knob allows. I followed another thread with a similar model and turned what I believe to be adjustment links. It did help but I still want it higher. On the thread I was referencing they mentioned the stops bottoming out on the deck/frame when its at max height, this didnt seem to apply on my mower.

Any tips?

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
325 garden tractor

I prefer cutting my grass higher than most and its well beyond what the turn dial knob allows. I followed another thread with a similar model and turned what I believe to be adjustment links. It did help but I still want it higher. On the thread I was referencing they mentioned the stops bottoming out on the deck/frame when its at max height, this didnt seem to apply on my mower.

Any tips?
Do you have an operator's manual for your mower? If not, there may be an online version at John Deere Products & Services. The OM will show instructions for leveling and adjusting the mower deck. And, there is a possibility that it will not cut as high as you want to cut.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have an operator's manual for your mower? If not, there may be an online version at JohnÂ*Deere Products & Services. The OM will show instructions for leveling and adjusting the mower deck. And, there is a possibility that it will not cut as high as you want to cut.
Yes I also referenced my manual and it was limiting. I dont recall it explaining much in detail. I wonder if anyone fimilar with this model can provide real world instructions?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts