Green Tractor Talk banner

325 deck height adjustment, cutting grass too low!

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  MowinMurphy 
#1 ·
325 garden tractor

I prefer cutting my grass higher than most and its well beyond what the turn dial knob allows. I followed another thread with a similar model and turned what I believe to be adjustment links. It did help but I still want it higher. On the thread I was referencing they mentioned the stops bottoming out on the deck/frame when its at max height, this didnt seem to apply on my mower.

Any tips?

#2 ·
Do you have an operator's manual for your mower? If not, there may be an online version at John Deere Products & Services. The OM will show instructions for leveling and adjusting the mower deck. And, there is a possibility that it will not cut as high as you want to cut.

Reactions: MowinMurphy
#3 ·
Do you have an operator's manual for your mower? If not, there may be an online version at JohnÂ*Deere Products & Services. The OM will show instructions for leveling and adjusting the mower deck. And, there is a possibility that it will not cut as high as you want to cut.
Yes I also referenced my manual and it was limiting. I dont recall it explaining much in detail. I wonder if anyone fimilar with this model can provide real world instructions?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.