Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a deal for somebody. I have bought two 140H3's in the last couple of years and got a tiller and 54" front plow with both.
I am keeping both 140's ( one is an early '68 and the other is a '73). I don't need both tillers and plows, so:
Early model 33 tiller (ser# E0620 001468M) brass serial# tag and 1 extension, lift link and depth control gauge $475.00
PTO (the later model for ser# 30,001 and above). $450.00
54 inch front plow with double cylinders, $450.00. I would take $1200.00 if someone wants it all. I am in NW Ga if you want to
pick it up, or I will drop off at my local Fastenal store. If anyone is interested, send me an email at [email protected].
Sorry I don't have any pictures now but if anyone is interested, I will try to get some this weekend and email. I may even
figure out how to post them here!:good2:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some pics!:greentractorride:

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The lift link is gone, but I have another I can let go. I think it is a later version, or for the 300 series. It is the same length
but has a slight bend in the slotted end.
If anyone is interested, I'd take $1100 for all of it.
Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dog gone it! You left this stuff sitting in my barn so long that now I've gone and cleaned, painted and replaced the hoses on the plow/blade! So I guess I'll keep that one. Somebody make me an offer on the tiller and PTO!:lol:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still have the tiller and pto. Spring is coming soon and I know someone needs this more than I do. Make me a
reasonable offer and I'll drop it off at Fastenal for you.:unknown:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts