Alright guys, I posted a couple years ago on this mower. I left it alone since as I didnt need it. As we have a house now, I need it running. I've replaced the alternator, regulator and some wiring along with various regular maintenance stuff and the ignition switch. Hooked all the wires up, following the technical manual. Put the charger on a low setting to maybe put some power into it. I got lights on the dash and the GP light clicks on and off like it should. I do not however hear buzzing. It seems as if they're doing something because the VC and manifold are heating up. Put also the big red wire from batter to starter and the three small red wires are heating up as well, but not directly at the battery post or to the new wiring to the Voltage regulator. So do I have another wire shorting somewhere between the starter and glow plugs? I checked the wires I could see and didnt see any cracks or frays. Unless it's in the connection to the starter motor. Just looking for input. Would really like my 330 back so I can quit running the borrowed white and yellow thing.....