Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I lift the 3 point all
The way up it’s not shutting off as if it keeps trying to lift? the pump and tractor become under load , If I move the lever an inch it stops but it also lowers the hitch . It’s like it’s not kicking out. Loader all works fine I don’t have power beyond 2013 3320 . I Depend on it for work please help . Fluid is brand new and inline filter also so don’t know why it’s doing it .

·
Administrator
20,737 Posts
Sounds like you need to adjust the feedback rod. It connects the large mechanical arm with a small linkage to the valve. Sounds like you need to shorten it.

·
Administrator
18,014 Posts
Welcome to GTT,
There is feedback linkage that probably needs adjusted, I don't have the info for open station tractors though.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,056 Posts
Agree with Jason & Kenny. The feedback rod needs to be adjusted. It's in a tight location just behind the the left side of the seat and the 3PH top cover.

I had a similar situation with my 3320 O.S. when it was new and had to make a slight adjustment. It's just a matter of loosening a couple of jamb nuts and either lengthening or shortening the control rod.

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys !! Any chance ya know which #part it is in that exploded pic ? Have a huge job starting tomorrow afternoon Friday and Saturday. Should I take seat off To Access it. I don’t see anything called feedback

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
I'm pretty sure the rod you're looking to adjust is #28, Rod, Position Feedback. Here's a link to the parts diagram and list. In the parts list, it's simply referred to as "Rod." You have to dig past the parts diagram and the part's listing to see the part's full name.

Here's the adjustment procedure for a cabbed 3320. It may or may not be the same for an open station, but should get you headed in the right direction.

Rockshaft Position Feedback Linkage Adjustment
Reason: To ensure that draft arms raise to maximum lift height without engaging relief valve.

Procedure:
1. Position machine on a level surface and set park brake.
2. Shift transmission to NEUTRAL.
3. Position lift control lever in the full forward (down) position and provide enough weight on lift arms to allow self lowering.
4. Start engine.
5. Move lift control lever to full raise position (back).
6. Lift arm should raise fully without engaging the relief valve. Check that there is 25.4 mm (1 in.) of slack above the vertical height.

Specification
Lift Arm (Fully Raised)-to-Relief Valve—Distance.......... 25.4 mm (1 in.)

Results:
If specification is not met, lengthen the lift arm position feedback rod to increase, or shorten to reduce the maximum height until within specification. The relief valve should not engage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts