Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nice set!

Will the MMM be staying on, or will you be taking advantage of the drive over deck often?

·
Administrator
21,033 Posts
Beautiful machine(s) there KB, your one lucky dude to have both!:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
771 Posts
KB9UDE you only need one more item to make the perfect tractor picture....... a brand new tricked out 1 ton dually. :good2: With all the brand new green on the board I ashamed to show my old stuff. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Cool pix, great set of tractors, I'm green with envy. But I'm curious, seems like when you already "have something" you tend to "skip a model". So in this case, I'd expect a 2520 or something. What let you toward two tractors so close in performance?

And I really am green with envy here :thumbup1gif: Sweet!

Pete

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
She's purty. :thumbup1gif:

Do you have any planned mods you would like to share?

·
Premium Member
9,065 Posts
Thank you for being patriotic and doing your part to help the economy out of the recession. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice set!

Will the MMM be staying on, or will you be taking advantage of the drive over deck often?

I plan to take the deck on and off quite often. This will be my primary lawn mower but also run multiple implements along side the 4720.

Beautiful machine(s) there KB, your one lucky dude to have both!:thumbup1gif:
Thanks Kenny. I dont think luck has anything to do with it. I am trully blessed to have all this and do my best to take care of it.

KB9UDE you only need one more item to make the perfect tractor picture....... a brand new tricked out 1 ton dually. :good2: With all the brand new green on the board I ashamed to show my old stuff. :laugh:
The equipment I have is not to make others look bad. I just was following the rules about showing new equipment...:laugh:

Cool pix, great set of tractors, I'm green with envy. But I'm curious, seems like when you already "have something" you tend to "skip a model". So in this case, I'd expect a 2520 or something. What let you toward two tractors so close in performance?

And I really am green with envy here :thumbup1gif: Sweet!

Pete
I have had several tractors in the past 10 years and decided the 2x20 series is not for me. I am 6'6, 320lbs and those machines dont really fit me or my implements.

I have had the following:
JD 285
Ford 1600
Kubota B7500
JD 4500
JD 4115
JD 4120 (x2 2004 and 2008 models)
JD 5203
JD 2520
JD 3320 (x2 2007 and 2011 models)
JD 2320
JD 445
JD x485
JD x720
JD 4720 CAB (current)

She's purty. :thumbup1gif:

Do you have any planned mods you would like to share?
Not really at this time. I plan to add some lights but thats all for now.

Thank you for being patriotic and doing your part to help the economy out of the recession. :thumbup1gif:
No problem. I like to do my part. :good2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts