Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. First post on this forum. I have a 2130 and recently added a 3350 among a few other tractors which aren’t green.
my 3350 has scv’swhich don’t fit my implements which I believe are an iso fitting. Look very similar but the hose won’t stay in the genuine JD housings.
comparing to the 2130, which has very tapered scv inputs, wondering how many different sorts of fittings there are?

·
Premium Member
3,456 Posts
Welcome to GTT
JD utilized their own design male tip/female receptible from 10-40 series tractors shown in photo. 50 & 55 series tractors utilized ISO male tips/female receptacles. I always thought it was odd because older model tractors such as JD 2 cyl 20 & 30 series tractors utilized ISO male tips/female receptacles

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tx Jim. That style in the picture is definitely the ones on the 2130. The 3350 fittings don’t fit my iso male hose ends though. Unless the ball style ones I use aren’t fitting correctly in the poppet style that is in the housing on the tractor?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Should start a new thread but, using the 3350 today the transmission light comes in when in hi, goes away in Lo. Quick as you can move the lever. Also I don’t think there is any change in speed between the two. Should I be aiming to look at the suction screen and filter or oil pressures? I haven’t done either yet and have only just bought this tractor. Plenty of oil in the trans.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.