Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a 345 Garden Tractor. Great shape, only 409 hours. Only used to mow, no heavy pulling or anything, very truly grandma's mower. Pick up just north of Akron OH, nearby delivery available.

image.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey guy ~ 85 views, not one nibble on this... Any guidance here? Is the price too high? Is it just the location probably? Help me out; I'm helping my grandma and this thing is taking up too much room in my garage...

·
Registered
47 Posts
I had a 2000 345 with 54" deck I not new. Sold it 2500 and had just put all new belts and filters on it and new ag tires
Didn't want to , but didn't want 2 tractors after buying 1026r this winter
Great tractors

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
For reference my 99 345 sold for $3400 with a 54" deck and 42" blower. It had about 700 hours and was about as nice as they come. SE seat, sleeve hitch, halogens, rear work light, 318 tails and 4 suitcase weights and hdap tires.

As I said above it was a great tractor. That said I notice price is location driven so this is Iowa price. I think normal with just deck would be about $2700.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
346 Posts
Those of us who have had the pleasure of owning the 3x5 tractors know how great they are, but I think they are generally under appreciated, and because of that they don't command great prices. A lot of guys who are upgrading from the older 300 series skip right over them because of the belt drive and lack of auxiliary hydraulics, and guys who don't need the hydraulics are looking at something new at Home Depot that costs less than your used tractor. I don't think your asking price is out of line, but I wouldn't expect a quick sale at that price. My 345 w/54" deck had 635 hours on it earlier this year when I advertised it for $2500 and sold it for $1900. I bought it a few years prior for $1600, but I feel I got an uncommonly good deal on it. I paid $2200 for my 355 with 300 hours, and I think that was a great deal as well. I'm in Eastern PA.

·
Registered
1 Posts
345 question

Sorry if posting on this thread but loved the pictures and have a 99 JD 345 with 54" deck. Well maintained and serviced. It has 1000 hours on it but tip top shape. The only thing missing on the tractor is the metal bracket that holds the discharge shoot flapper. I can't seem to find this on the manufacturer parts diagram
Any ideas on where I can find this part? Or point me in the right direction. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts