Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s a 2013 3520. Like post title says cruise stopped working. I don’t think there is an on off switch, but if there is I don’t know where it is. I really like using cruise when brush hogging.

Any ideas on what to look at? Easy fix?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Administrator
20,638 Posts
Any other erratic behavior?
My first thought is the MFWD sensor went bad, but usually that causes other stuff to happen too.

Reactions: mark02tj

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everything else seems to be working properly. About a year ago I did have an issue where the tractor wouldn't move. It threw an error code 6. I unplugged the mfwd sensor and plugged it back in and it's been fine since.

The cruise was working intermittently even before that, and even a couple of weeks ago. Maybe the sensor is acting up, but I'm not getting any error codes.

How hard is that to replace on this machine?

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Following this as I just noticed my cruise on my 4720 isn't working either. I haven't used it in a couple years. I did have to change battery. It worked perfect be for battery crapped out.

Allen.

·
Administrator
20,638 Posts

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
Any other erratic behavior?
My first thought is the MFWD sensor went bad, but usually that causes other stuff to happen too.
Interesting. I wonder if mine is acting up too? Haven't checked the cruise control, but my speedometer is giving weird readouts - never more than 1.9 mph. Haven't worried too much about it since everything else seems to be OK.

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
The more I read, the more I think Kenny hit it on the head. I'm going to replace it and see if that fixes it. If it's not that then maybe the switch?

I've heard that your speed readout can be affected by a malfunctioning sensor. I haven't had that issue though.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts