Green Tractor Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
J D 366 blade with left, right and top extensions, all brackets and bolts needed are included. Paint not a 100% but no rust and very little wear. $1000.00 obo.photos upon request. Located in Maryland. Cell is 443 309 7210

·
Administrator
20,883 Posts
What machine does it fit?

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Hiya,

I already have a 366 blade but if you want to sell the wings and top extension separately I would be interested, PM me please.

Tom

·
Super Moderator
6,288 Posts
I wish that thing would fit on my 2032R.... BLAH!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Jim,

Your an engineer, anything can be made to fit. :good2:

The only concern I would have is that the blade weighs a lot, up around 400Lbs IIRC so I don't know if the 2000 series QH would be able to support it and that would have a lot of leverage over the hitch. The 3000 series front hitch is in reality a 3 point hitch system with some really big components, the lower lift arms are just as thick as the rear 3pt arms on my 2520.

Reactions: johnH123

·
Administrator
20,883 Posts
I wish that thing would fit on my 2032R.... BLAH!

A few mods and it will! It's basically that same blade I have on my 4110:

Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Car

·
Super Moderator
8,965 Posts
Any takers at $500.00?
Why don't you post some photos? Is it a newer style "A" frame / 3PH model or the older, mid-frame attaching system? :hi:

·
Super Moderator
8,965 Posts
Yup. That's the newer A-frame attaching system. Needs the 3PH to mount to a 3 series. Very rugged rig. It appears that the plow has been out in the weather. Those single acting swing cylinders are susceptible to accumulating water. It's a rugged plow and the weight really works in your favor. They work just as well in dirt or snow! 3PH for a 3 series is ~ $1500.

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yup. That's the newer A-frame attaching system. Needs the 3PH to mount to a 3 series. Very rugged rig. It appears that the plow has been out in the weather. Those single acting swing cylinders are susceptible to accumulating water. It's a rugged plow and the weight really works in your favor. They work just as well in dirt or snow! 3PH for a 3 series is ~ $1500.
The paint is not 100%... Out in the weather...Maybe??? All i can tell you the cylinders are not pitted, the cutting edge has little to no wear and all the plastic caps were on the hoses... I never hooked up the hydrulics to check the operation. If she pushed anything more than snow in her life it must have been fine top soil...

·
Super Moderator
8,965 Posts
The paint is not 100%... Out in the weather...Maybe??? All i can tell you the cylinders are not pitted, the cutting edge has little to no wear and all the plastic caps were on the hoses... I never hooked up the hydraulics to check the operation. If she pushed anything more than snow in her life it must have been fine top soil...
Agreed. Purchased a used 366 with 3PH for my 3320 a couple of years ago. It had been sitting outside for a while as well. The cylinder rods looked great. Nice chrome and no pitting but I did have to rebuild one due to water getting in and rusting the internal bore. Common issue with these plows. The cylinder barrel and seal kits are available from JD. Still a great deal for someone even if they need to put some money into it.

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sent PM

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.