Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Administrator
25,609 Posts
Can't help on the height issue, but you can add a 3/8" NPT restrictor to one of the swing circuit hoses to slow it down.

· Administrator
25,609 Posts
Where would that restrictor hook in?
Look in there...you'll see the two hoses coming from the two swing cylinders going to the valve, you can add one inline there. Sorry I do not have a picture now.

You would NEVER restrict the PB lines, you can overheat the fluid and/or damage your pump.

· Administrator
25,609 Posts
Awesome thanks! Now I'm assuming I would need to do the same to the boom up/down lines? Also, would each line need a restrictor, or just one restrictor on either of the two?
You only need one. We did not to the boom side, so cannot comment on if it's the same size.

· Administrator
25,609 Posts
Can't help on the height issue, but you can add a 3/8" NPT restrictor to one of the swing circuit hoses to slow it down.
Correction: They are 3/8" NPT, not 1/4 as previously stated.

Reactions: Superglidesport

· Administrator
25,609 Posts

· Administrator
25,609 Posts
Glad to hear it worked!
FIY: I also spent about an hour adjusting the mounting cams on the backhoe rockshaft connection point. They are the ones in your second picture that are locked in place with two bolts. moved them twice to get the correct position and now the pins slide in easily.
I struggled with mine for what seemed like hours till I got them correct. What a PITA!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.