Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Soooo,

Can anyone tell me the purpose of the pinned park position on a 375A backhoe. When placed in this position you CANNOT remove the backhoe from the tractor. The bucket contacts the ground too late causing the front mount to stay partially engaged. So you have to hook the backhoe back up and jockey everything around to get it somewhat level. unhook the hydraulics again and lower it to the ground.

Guess what I'm getting at is I thought that using the 3 point was supposed to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. This seems no different than the 46 backhoe I had on my 2320. :banghead:

Thanks.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
9,697 Posts
I don't have this issue with my 375A.

Pin the boom in the park position, roll the bucket straight down, and lower the implement.

Now that said, I do have two blocks that I put underneath the frame where the stabilizers attach. They are just high enough to rest some of the weight on them.

I also rest the bucket on a piece of 2x8 since I usually remove the hoe in the barn with a gravel floor.

·
Registered
409 Posts
The bucket contacts the ground too late causing the front mount to stay partially engaged. So you have to hook the backhoe back up and jockey everything around to get it somewhat level. unhook the hydraulics again and lower it to the ground.
On my 447 hoe a couple wood blocks under the bucket solved that problem. Also if you have a hard surface to park it on a dolly makes it a lot easier as well since you can do the jockeying by hand with the hoe rather than the tractor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts