Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi y’all from the Deep South
Recently bought new 2019 3039R, traded in 2016 1025R, so I am use to the front attachment system. On the new 3039R when you disconnect the loader bucket-the front arms of the loader do not stay in the same position making reattaching bucket a real pain, not quick disconnect, the dealer says this is normal. They actually came and got the machine a day after delivering it and said you have to reposition the bucket by fully curling arms to realign. After doing this and curling arms to reattach bucket one arm is always higher than the other. Making reattaching the bucket impossible. Any help with this would be appreciated as I know my dealer has left it in my hands!

·
Super Moderator
5,620 Posts
:gtfam:

Rick it's best to start a thread in the LCUT forum concerning your loader question.

·
Administrator
20,969 Posts
Rick,
:wgtt:

This is totally normal as your dealer stated, and it’s that way for a reason. Once you learn how it works, it’s very very easy.

All you do is tilt the curl arms out. Let the furthest one touch the bucket. As you push the tractor forward, that arm will roll back and push the other one forward. This allows you to pick up an attachment while not being perfectly aligned to it.

A little practice and you’ll have this down in no time. :good2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rick,
:wgtt:

This is totally normal as your dealer stated, and it’s that way for a reason. Once you learn how it works, it’s very very easy.

All you do is tilt the curl arms out. Let the furthest one touch the bucket. As you push the tractor forward, that arm will roll back and push the other one forward. This allows you to pick up an attachment while not being perfectly aligned to it.

A little practice and you’ll have this down in no time. :good2:
Have tried this and it just pushes the bucket around, 1 arm always ends up on top of the attachment point, never had this problem before with the 1025 R
that has the same basic sys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One cylinder moves faster than the other one when the bucket is off and is always out of sink?

·
Administrator
20,969 Posts
That’s not usually an issue. With the bucket off and the curls arms about in the middle of travel, can you push/pull one of them and the other move in the opposite direction? It will only go so far until the timing pin in the timing bar located at the bottom of the arms bottom out. But you should be able to move them by hand pretty easily.

Let us know what you find.

I’ll move this to the appropriate forum as well. :good2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts