1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
771 Posts
It would be great for pouring sidewalks and pads for air-conditioners and such. I used the 855's bucket for mixing bags of Quickcrete for our deck's 6X6 posts, my flagpole and antenna footings.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
I think everything I've needed a bunch of cement that had to mixed right (pad vs. post in ground) I've had a concrete truck come in. It might take a lot of pads to get get your money back. Also, it's the oddest thing: Every time I've had a concrete truck come in, I've _never_ missed getting 40 lb bags of concrete and working them.

Tackit: Antenna footings? What are you holding out on us about here. I used to do a lot of antenna work and raising. My only rule was "No Rohn 25". That stuff is just to flimsy.

Pete

·
Premium Member
9,065 Posts
I've often wondered if these things are any good or not. I didn't see it in the manual that I skimmed quickly; but I think these things are only rated for about 1/3 the total cubic foot capacity of the drum, or about 1-2/3 cubic feet of mixed concrete in the case of the Northern unit.

If anyone has one of these things regardless of brand, I hope they post their experiences with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.