Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do they make any type of device that you can make or buy that will change from the 3pt hitch to the backhoe with out having to unpin the 3point hitch? it is a little pain in the a-- to change it as often as i have to.
i use the 3 pt hitch for my chipper and have to remove all the arms for my backhoe and i am changing it often.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Not for a scut or cut. To much aluminum.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,730 Posts
:dunno::dunno:eek:n my 1025r takes maybe 3-5 mins.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Heavy Hitch offers products that make changeout and storage of the Quick Hitch and arms really fast and easy. Please see this post.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
do they make any type of device that you can make or buy that will change from the 3pt hitch to the backhoe with out having to unpin the 3point hitch? it is a little pain in the a-- to change it as often as i have to.
i use the 3 pt hitch for my chipper and have to remove all the arms for my backhoe and i am changing it often.
Yep, it's called a 2032r and 2038r. The new ones anyway.

·
Registered
474 Posts
It doesn't take long to switch but I agree it would be nice if it was easier.

One thing I did on mine was to replace the pin retainers on the upper arm yokes. The bow-tie looking pin retainers were cumbersome to deal with. I drilled them out to larger diameter cross-holes and used lynch pins instead.
Pin.jpg

·
Registered
171 Posts
Is your chipper i-match quick hitch compatible by chance? I made this to store my 3 point aparatis on while connected to the quick hitch

·
Registered
967 Posts
Is your chipper i-match quick hitch compatible by chance? I made this to store my 3 point aparatis on while connected to the quick hitch

Ooooooo, I like that!!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Both Keane & Levi's options are the only two I know of. The Heavy Hitch option is a little bit cheaper! :laugh: I have the Heavy Hitch Combo Cart and works out great for me. You can remove the hitch with the weights installed. I just unpin the 3PH and remove everything together and roll it into the garage. :thumbup1gif:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts