Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a "3pt quick hitch adapter" for my Artillian fork frame set up last week and I am reporting it matched perfectly to the quick hitch I got from Agri Supply. I now have one for the front and one for the back, nothing special but $125 delivered to my door. I am making a bracket to convert my old tow behind York Rake into a 3pt unit and then I can clean up some of the mess I have been making this spring. This is an excellent little unit that will increase the use of your Artillian fork frame by whatever you can think up. Chris is a heck of a nice guy and really cares about his products and customer satisfaction. Lucky for me I live close by and can drive over, shoot the s%#t a little and see what he has coming, OH that grapple! I know you won't like it but I did tell him for the quality, fit and finish, engineering and PLANNED longevity he doesn't charge enough for his products. Thanks Chris

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Anytime Manomet! :thumbup1gif:

If you don't mind having to repeat yourself, what was the name of that tree organization again? If I missed it for this year, I want to enroll for next year at least. (sorry folks, it's sort of a local thing)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts