Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Are you running a quick hitch?
I set my turnbuckles how I like them one time and have never touched them again.

Reactions: nj82tj

·
Registered
169 Posts
Just installed my telescopic stabilizers on my 2038R last night. Have yet to use them but looking forward to the advantages they provide.

HOME | Stabilworks

Shoot him an email asking for your model tractor. I’m sure he can make a set.

Reactions: nj82tj

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No luck with Stabilworks. He doesn't build them for 2025Rs. I'll have to invest in a quick hitch or deal with the factory turnbuckles. Oh well.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
This idea may help
I took the rings out of mine and put in pins
Much less annoying 👍

·
Registered
67 Posts
I had the same frustration. I liked the ability to get my 3pt tight. Something that the telescoping option can’t do. So keeping the turnbuckles, and keeping my 3pt tight was a priority to me.
but I found a way to make life a whole lot easier 👍. Adjustable hitch couplers 😎
Cheers from the Bulldog 🍻

Reactions: robwheeler

·
Premium Member
1,671 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Just installed my telescopic stabilizers on my 2038R last night. Have yet to use them but looking forward to the advantages they provide.

HOME | Stabilworks

Shoot him an email asking for your model tractor. I’m sure he can make a set.
Old thread, but just got mine and excited to use them!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Old thread, but just got mine and excited to use them!
I think you will really like them. I’m usually using my quick hitch, but when I swap the backhoe on, I really appreciate being able to unpin one stabilizer, insert the lift bar, and return the stabilizer to the same position. And then the best part is when I am ready to reinstall the quick hitch, I don’t have to battle the lift arms, they stay in place while I insert the pins.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am sorry, but the existing links /turnbuckles look stupid on JD 202x for 2022. May for 1980s, 1990s but for 2022 - shocking. Even JD sales people openly stated that. First thing out of sales when I am stated I am looking for Kubota as well was - yeah they have the sway bars now.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I am sorry, but the existing links /turnbuckles look stupid on JD 202x for 2022. May for 1980s, 1990s but for 2022 - shocking. Even JD sales people openly stated that. First thing out of sales when I am stated I am looking for Kubota as well was - yeah they have the sway bars now.
What's the Kubota have?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.