Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
18,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need pictures of the Power Beyond lines on a 3R Cab machine please. A good picture of the rear of the tractor from about 5" away would be great :good2:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Sorry Kenny, can’t help you, didn’t bother to get the PBY, had no use for it.

·
Premium Member
13,814 Posts
Sorry Kenny, can’t help you, didn’t bother to get the PBY, had no use for it.

At least you have a 3R. :flag_of_truce:

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
I need pictures of the Power Beyond lines on a 3R Cab machine please. A good picture of the rear of the tractor from about 5" away would be great :good2:
5 inches or 5 feet? :dunno: I don't have a Power Beyond so I can't take a picture anyway, but might save someone else some trouble.

Edit: Was just thinking ... I don't have a 3R either. :banghead:

·
Administrator
18,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Nobody on GTT has a cabbed 3 series with a power beyond?

I'll check my dealer tomorrow if you don't get a reply, Kenny. I remember seeing a cabbed 3 series on their lot, but I don't know if it has the PB.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
What about the GoodWorks tractor guy from KALAMAZOO MI? He had a 3r with lots of “junk in the trunk” as he put it, rear hydraulic plumbing but I can’t remember if his was cabbed or no...

·
Administrator
18,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What about the GoodWorks tractor guy from KALAMAZOO MI? He had a 3r with lots of “junk in the trunk” as he put it, rear hydraulic plumbing but I can’t remember if his was cabbed or no...
Open station...

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Administrator
18,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nobody on GTT has a cabbed 3 series with a power beyond?

I'll check my dealer tomorrow if you don't get a reply, Kenny. I remember seeing a cabbed 3 series on their lot, but I don't know if it has the PB.
I thought some had backhoes on their cabbed 3R's

Thanks Phil, seems whenever I need help it's slow coming...

·
Premium Member
13,814 Posts
I thought some had backhoes on their cabbed 3R's

Thanks Phil, seems whenever I need help it's slow coming...
I’ll swing by my dealer tomorrow too Kenny, I think they still have that 3320 on consignment, and I know for a fact that one had a BH and a cab.

·
Administrator
18,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I’ll swing by my dealer tomorrow too Kenny, I think they still have that 3320 on consignment, and I know for a fact that one had a BH and a cab.
Thanks Pat, but I have a 3x20 here with a cab and backhoe already...mine! I need a 3R (3033R, 3039R, 3046R) series, they have a different setup for the 3rd SCV for sure, and Power Beyond I think.

·
Premium Member
13,814 Posts
Thanks Pat, but I have a 3x20 here with a cab and backhoe already...mine! I need a 3R (3033R, 3039R, 3046R) series, they have a different setup for the 3rd SCV for sure, and Power Beyond I think.
Okay, they do have a new 3039R w/cab, I'll check to see if it has PB, sorry.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts

·
Administrator
18,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
10,118 Posts
:clapping:

While I have a 3R and power beyond, no cab.

Being the nice guy I am, I was all set to go out an buy one just so I could help you...:lol:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Sorry Ken.

I would have been happy to help you out! However, I was not on GTT all week. :banghead:

Glad you got the info you needed,.... eventually.

:cheers:

Jeff

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know you have them Ken, but I had a heck of a time finding pictures of the PB when I was purchasing. Figured this will get indexed by Google and save someone time looking.

The PB is the lower left (coupled togther w/ 90* elbow) and the tank return is the lower middle-right w/ black cap (only visible in one photo).

The rest of it is the loader 3rd-valve kit (unattached hoses), 3rd scv (green plug + single connected hose for mower lift), and the loader diverter outlets (blue/black plugs).

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks MooreGM, I appreciate you taking the time to post that.
Our kit will mount right were the 4th/5th (your blue and black couplers) are, so it would be incompatible with that option.

Reactions: OxPath

·
Registered
234 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts