Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a JD 2305 and would like to add a power angle cylinder to my rear blade for snow removal. ( I use a front mounted snow blower for deep snow) Could someone talk me thru what I need to add rear angle capabilities to the tractor side?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Is your rear blade set up for power angle? Meaning, does it have a spot to attach a hydraulic cylinder already on it? If it does, you'd need a cylinder that fits that and hoses to attach to your midmount valve, unless you have a set of remotes on the back.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan to add a cylinder to the plow. I am looking for advice on the tractor side. I do not have rear remote but would be willing to add them.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I plan to add a cylinder to the plow. I am looking for advice on the tractor side. I do not have rear remote but would be willing to add them.
Do you have the midmount valve for a loader? You could either add the factory kit to have rear remotes, or just connect hoses to unused ports on that and use the loader joystick to control the movement. If your snowblower is using all those ports, you will need to locate the factory kit to add remotes to the rear.

·
Premium Member
9,665 Posts
Reactions: Yank

·
Administrator
18,266 Posts
I retitled the thread since this is really about adding a 3rd SCV.

Unfortunately I can't find much info for this subject relating to the 2305/2210, there was never any JD kits, so any install would be custom using the Power Beyond lines that would generally feed a backhoe. I gotta run now but maybe I can search up some threads later...or maybe someone else can or you can try the google search at the top of the of the forum.

Reactions: Yank

·
Registered
147 Posts
I own a JD 2305 and would like to add a power angle cylinder to my rear blade for snow removal. ( I use a front mounted snow blower for deep snow) Could someone talk me thru what I need to add rear angle capabilities to the tractor side?
JD makes a "power beyond" Easy to install and works well, I installed it for a rear 3 Pt splitter and found it to be very nice to have. Just have to make sure that you have the connection, reconnected when you take off attachment. Hope this helps! Should be able to search for the "POWER BEYOND KIT"

Just looked it up and here is a pretty good price and source for kit!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/John-Deere-Power-Beyond-Kit-/401451137440?hash=item5d785a39a0

Sorry didn't mean to over step my place, Didn't see that Kenny had already stated something about the Power Beyond, MY BAD

waltmart

1 - 8 of 8 Posts