Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the opportunity to purchase a small hydraulic dump trailer and would like to use my 1026R hydraulics to run the dump cylinder. Would I need to install a 3rd SCV for this?

·
Administrator
20,983 Posts
Either that, or you could run longer hoses to your loader SCV's. John Deere offers the Rear Hydraulic kit for that very purpose. All the kit is is four hoses with QD's on them to connect to the mid SCV's running to outlets on the rear of the tractor. Much cheaper than a 3rd SCV. :hi:

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
Either that, or you could run longer hoses to your loader SCV's. John Deere offers the Rear Hydraulic kit for that very purpose. All the kit is is four hoses with QD's on them to connect to the mid SCV's running to outlets on the rear of the tractor. Much cheaper than a 3rd SCV. :hi:
I just bought this kit for my 2720 to use with a hydraulic top link when I'm not using the front snow blower. I really wanted a 3rd SCV but hopefully this will suffice. If the temperature ever drops below 95 degrees I will install it and post some photos. :)

Reactions: fuelhog2000
1 - 3 of 3 Posts