Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the replies & link.

I plan to get a independent lift for the mower deck, a hydraulic dump trailer & a hydraulic top link.
My first thoughts were to add just one SCV on the rear, but after seeing the slides in the link, I am thinking the cost would not be a lot more to add 2 or 3.

Brian, am I correct in thinking that the rear valve is dead when the backhoe is on?

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
658 Posts
Thank you for the replies & link.

I plan to get a independent lift for the mower deck, a hydraulic dump trailer & a hydraulic top link.
My first thoughts were to add just one SCV on the rear, but after seeing the slides in the link, I am thinking the cost would not be a lot more to add 2 or 3.

Brian, am I correct in thinking that the rear valve is dead when the backhoe is on?
Depends, Several times I have provided a separate valve just for the back hoe. So the PB is always connected to the SCV valve body, everything always works. It all depends on just what you want to do. Some people need-want motor spools, others want a std valve with detent, others want all valves to have the float function. It all comes down to your needs and just what it is that you plan on doing, now and in the future.

I know that just a few months ago, a guy with a 2000 series had gone with 4 valves, a short time later he added a 5th valve. Sometimes it's hard to know just what all you will end up needing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts